Customer Support

What is the serving size for your products?

Last Updated: May 25, 2017

Our feeding instructions are listed on the back of each package. Treats should not exceed 10% of your dogs daily caloric intake - the remaining 90% should come from your dogs main meal. 

Note: The serving size will vary across products and is dependent on several other factors such as your dog's age, weight and activity level.